Comprehensive Psychiatric Services
Duration: 2 Months/8 weeks
with Monthly Renewal Option
for an additional payment.
Available to both Adults & Children
The CPSP Premium Package includes the following:
– A 2 hour initial comprehensive psychiatric assessment and report, including a review of prior relevant reports if applicable.
– 1 hour folllow up consultations with the psychiatrist via phone or video call.
– Ongoing psychiatric consultations with your clinician.
– Family education/support aligned with clinicians in treatment planning.
– Phone coaching at no extra cost
– Case management services within ISL program and/or with ancillary programs
– Consultations with ancillary treatment providers
– Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course (MBSR)*
– Guided Mindfulness Meditation Sessions*
– Psychoeducation Sessions such as Validation Workshop*
– a Dietetic Consultation for mood and food management
– Therapeutic Yoga from a trauma informed perspective*
– Psychometric Assessments if applicable
*The ancillary services are strictly available only with support and endorsement of both the clinician and the psychiatrist.
* Some services are offered when we have enough demand. i.e. MBSR. You must be actively in the CPSP to access these services without a fee. If the services are desired after the program expires, there is an option to enroll for the service for a fee.
Duration: 1 Month/4 Weeks
Available only to Adults
The CPSP Basic Package will include the following:
– A preliminary consult between the psychiatrist and the clinician.
– A 2 hour Psychiatric Assesment and medication review/recommendation.
– A 1 hour follow up appointment within the first month (likely in two weeks) with psychiatrist and clinician to hear treatment recommendations.
– As-needed consultation between the psychiatrist and the GP, including imparting any recommendations to the GP, so that the GP feels more equipped to manage medications in the future.
– Phone coaching at no extra cost.
Psychiatric Assessments & Reports for Diagnosis
Prescriptions & Medication
Consultation & Coordination of Care with ISL Clinical Staff
Prescription Renewals by
Phone or Fax
Medical Records Prep & Transfer
Coordination & Consultation with Ancillary Healthcare Provider
Phone & Video Appointments
24/7 On Call Access via Inner Solutions™ Phone Coaching Line
Referral to Alternate Service Providers & Transfer of Care
Psychometric Assessments (If Pertinent by Psychiatrists)
Our psychiatrists can assess any of the disorders in the DSM, from mild to severe. They are also very familiar with the following:
- Differentiating symptoms that may determine more than one diagnosis
- Diagnosing Borderline Personality Disorder in adults and adolescents
- ‘Undiagnosing’ when a diagnosis no longer fits symptomatology
- Supporting therapy with recommendations on ‘best practice’ treatments
- Collaborating with ISL expert clinicians to gain knowledge and history quickly to assist in the psychiatric assessment
- Collaborating / formulating an initial treatment plan, refining targets, and developing the hierarchy of problems to treat
- Assessing issues related to gender dysphoria, gender transitioning, and identifying recommended treatments
- Providing or referring out to specialists for specific psychometric assessments
Benefits to Clients
The CPSP may benefit clientele who have:
- Determined a need for a psychiatric assessment and treatment specifically in conjunction with ongoing psychotherapy treatment
- Specific symptoms and needs that may be beyond the scope of psychotherapy.
- A desire to have a medical doctor (psychiatrist) collaborate with their psychotherapist to review and collaborate with their treatment at ISL
- A desire to receive immediate and direct access to psychiatric services with ongoing follow up for as long as the client warrants the need and while they are receiving treatment at ISL.